Bazis Insights has extensive experience in the construction and industrial sectors, including heavy and general construction, electric power generators, diesel engines for construction equipment, on-highway vehicles and industrial applications. Our team of specialists—from professional, segment-specific recruiters to project managers—understands both the technical details and the business trends driving the industry today.
Continuous involvement in industrial projects make our moderators well-positioned to conduct in-depth interviews with engineers and technicians in their native, teechnical language. Bazis Insights offers research project design, fieldwork and analytics and more to global clients in South Africa, North and South America, the Middle East, South-East Asia and more.
Bazis Group has specific experience with research projects examining the following types of products:
- construction equipment, including excavators, backhoe loaders, motor graders, cranes, etc.
- underground mining equipment
- road construction machines, including asphalt pavers, cold planners, soil and asphalt compactors, etc.
- forestry machines, such as forwarders and harvesters, forestry excavators, and more
- diesel and gas electric generators
- construction materials, including crushed stone, cement, insulation materials, etc.
- agricultural equipment, such as tractors, harvesting equipment, implements, etc.
Bazis Insights helps clients solve the following research tasks:
- understanding the customer requirement for new product design
- evaluating market potential
- optimizing product cost and features
- estimating brand value.
Our deliverables always include segment-specific, actionable recommendations, directly relevant to the client’s business needs.