Bazis Build has extensive experience in the construction and industrial sectors, including heavy and general construction, electric power generators, and diesel engines for construction equipment, on-highway vehicles and industrial applications. Our team of specialists—from professional, segment-specific recruiters to project managers—understand both the technical details and the business trends driving the industry today.
Continuous involvement in industrial projects make our moderators well-positioned to conduct in-depth interviews with engineers and technicians in their native, technical language. Bazis Build conducts interviews with an experienced in-house team. While in-depth face-to-face interviewing is still the No. 1 data collection method, we have successfully implemented other approaches, such as telephone interviews, web-enabled video interviews and on-line communities.
We have also carried out a number of usability studies involving construction site visits, process mapping, and operator interviews.
Bazis Build also offers fieldwork coverage globally: in North and South America, the Middle East, South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Bazis Build has specific experience with research projects examining the following types of products:
- Construction equipment, including excavators, backhoe loaders, motor graders, cranes, etc.
- Underground mining equipment
- Road construction machines, including asphalt pavers, cold planners, soil and asphalt compactors, etc.
- Forestry machines such as forwarders and harvesters, forestry excavators, and more
- Diesel and gas electric generators
- Construction materials, including crushed stone, cement, insulation materials, etc.