Bazis Build has extensive experience in the construction and industrial sectors, including heavy and general construction, electric power generators, and diesel engines for construction equipment, on-highway vehicles and industrial applications. Our team of specialists—from professional, segment-specific recruiters to project managers—understand both the technical details and the business trends driving the industry today.
Continuous involvement in industrial projects make our moderators well-positioned to conduct in-depth interviews with engineers and technicians in their native, technical language. With two teams of professional researchers located in Russia and the USA, Bazis Build conducts interviews with an experienced in-house team. While in-depth face-to-face interviewing is still the No. 1 data collection method, we have successfully implemented other approaches, such as telephone interviews, web-enabled video interviews and on-line communities.
We have also carried out a number of usability studies involving construction site visits, process mapping, operator interviews and specific task tracking in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, USA and Canada.
Bazis Build also offers fieldwork coverage globally: in North and South America, the Middle East, South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Bazis Build has specific experience with research projects examining the following types of products:
- Construction equipment, including excavators, backhoe loaders, motor graders, cranes, etc.
- Underground mining equipment
- Road construction machines, including asphalt pavers, cold planners, soil and asphalt compactors, etc.
- Forestry machines such as forwarders and harvesters, forestry excavators, and more
- Diesel and gas electric generators
- Construction materials, including crushed stone, cement, insulation materials, etc.