Bazis Health offers clients a unique approach of reaching patients and caregivers.
For several treatment areas, Bazis Health works via patient communities or patient advocacy groups. As a client, you will gain access to recruiting study participants directly from the communities of patients with lived experiences.
This approach proves particularly useful for projects which involve rare disease patients. Recent treatment areas covered in the rare disease space include…
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Lysosomal Storage Disorders (LSDs)
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Breast Cancer
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP)
Interested to understand our recruitment process in more detail?
Let’s take a look at the case study below.
Project Objective: find and invite for interviews caregivers of patients diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy